The Data Services are .NET Framework 4.5 applications.
Please note that the old IMF SDMX web service that was previously available at http://sdmxws.imf.org is no longer supported.
- 10 requests in 5 second window from one user (IP)
- 50 requests per second overall on the application
NEW: To keep up-to-date on changes to the data services such as new releases, new features, bug fixes, code changes, etc., please refer to the IMF Data Services News page.
Developers can use Data Services to make applications with the ability to import data from the repository databases in the SDMX formats 2.0 (as ASP.NET, WCF, or RESTFUL Services), SDMX 2.1 and JSON Restful. The specifications can be accessed through the API tab located at the top of each dataset.
Other related information:
- Using the SDMX 2.0 Web Service (as ASP.NET or WCF Services)
- Using the SDMX 2.0. RESTFUL Web Service
- Using the SDMX 2.1 Web Service
- Using the JSON RESTful Web Service
- Find out how to get
- How to retrieve the Latest Update Date of a dataset