- If applicable, deselect all pre-selected countries/entities by clicking on None.
- “Right-click” on Country Filter list to filter countries through the following options: ·
- Attribute: gives users the ability to change the presentation of data according to listed choices – for example, Country Code, ISO Codes, SDMX Code, etc. Users are able to select the country list with a presentation or code they wish to display. ·
- Hierarchy: provides a list of pre-determined groupings of countries organized by hierarchy and specific to each dataset. ·
- Groups: provides a list of predetermined country grouping, for example,G20 or Regional Groups. Users are able to use the ‘exclude’ option to filter out selected countries.
- Scroll through the Country list within the country filter and check/filled-in the spaces to indicate selection.
- Once all desired country(-ies) get selected, click on APPLY and OK.
Use the search box to quickly find countries.