Query: How to find the indicator for which I want data?
- If applicable, deselect all pre-selected indicator (s) by clicking on 'None'.
- “Right-click” on Indicator Filter list to filter indicators through the following options: ·
- Attribute: gives users the ability
to change the presentation of data according to
listed choices – for example,
descriptor etc. Users are able to select the indicator
list with a presentation or code that they
wish to display.
- Hierarchy: provides a list of predetermined grouping of indicators organized by hierarchy and specific
to a dataset.
- Groups: provides a list of predetermined grouping of indicators which are specific to a dataset.
- Scroll through the Indicator list within the indicator filter and check/filled-in the spaces to indicate selection.
- Once all desired indicator(s) get selected, click on APPLY and OK.
Use the search box to quickly find indicators.