The REO reports discuss recent economic developments and prospects for countries in various regions. They also address economic policy developments that have affected economic performance in the regions, and discuss key challenges faced by policymakers. They address regional policy developments and challenges, and provide country-specific data and analysis, including through analytical pieces on issues of interest to a particular region. There are five regions (Asia and Pacific, Middle East and Central Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Western Hemisphere and Europe).
- For the Asia and Pacific REO go here
- For the Middle East and Central Asia REO go here
- For the Sub-Saharan Africa REO go here
- For the Western Hemisphere REO go here
- For the Europe REO go here