Sample Pie Chart Instructions - The sample chart uses the International Financial Statistics dataset and displays how much Total Reserves excluding Gold in SDRs are held by Advanced Economies versus Emerging and Developing Countries in 2002, 2003, and 2004.
Users may follow the steps below to replicate the below pie chart
From the Query page, select Pie Chart from View
Step 1: Select country:
- Drag the Country block to the "legend" and select Country
- Place cursor over the Country attribute and click on
- From the pop up dialogue box select Advanced Economies, and Emerging and Developing Countries. Click Apply and OK.
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to select the countries for which I want data?
- Make sure Time is in the "Page by" and select Time
- Place cursor over the Time attribute and click on
- From the pop up dialogue box select 2002 to 2004. Click Apply and OK.
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to select time and frequencies for which I want data?
- Make sure Indicator is in the "Fixed" block and select Indicator
- Place cursor over the Indicator attribute, and click on
- From the pop up dialogue, type in 'Total Reserves excluding Gold, SDRs' in the Search box. Click Apply and OK.
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to find the indicator for which I want data?
- To quickly find an indicator, country or time period, use the provided search box.
- Place cursor over the 'play' icon to see the graph change over time or select each year separately to view it.
- The system allows dragging and dropping variables between attributes (or by clicking on the wheel icon ) in the Data View pane for different results.