Sample Rating Chart Instructions - The sample chart uses the International Financial Statistics dataset and displays countries' exports, f.o.b. data in 2002, 2003 and 2004 by rank.
Users may follow the steps below to replicate the below ranking chart
Select Ranking Chart from View
Step 1: Select country:
- Click on the plus sign next to the Y axis and select Country
- Place cursor over the Country attribute and click on
- From the pop up dialogue box select 'All Items on Screen'. Click Apply and OK.
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to select the countries for which I want data?
- Click on the plus sign next to the X axis and select Indicator
- Within the Search box, type in "Goods, Value of Exports, Free on board (FOB), US Dollars".
- Select the indicator by filling in the circle to the left of the searched indicator, and then click GO.
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to find the indicator for which I want data?
- Click on the plus sign next to Page by and select Time
- Place cursor over Time and click on
- From the pop up dialogue box select 2002 to 2004. Click Apply and OK.
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to select time and frequencies for which I want data?
- To quickly find an indicator, country or time period, use the provided search box.
- Place cursor over the 'play' icon to see the graph change over time or select each year separately to view it.
- The system allows dragging and dropping variables between attributes (or by clicking on the wheel icon ) in the Data View pane for different results.