Line Instructions - The sample chart uses the International Financial Statistics dataset and displays data for G-7 countries' unemployment rate (percent) from 2009 through 2013.
Users may follow the steps below to replicate the following chart.
Select Line from View
Step 1: Select time:
- Click on the plus sign next to X Axis and select Time
- Place cursor over Time and click on
- From the pop up dialogue box select 2009 to 2013. Click Apply and OK
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to select time and frequencies for which I want data?
- Click on the plus sign next to Legend and select Country
- Place cursor over Country and click on
- From the pop up dialogue box select the following countries:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Click Apply and OK.
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to select the countries for which I want data?
- Click on the plus sign next to Fixed and select Indicator
- Place cursor over Indicator, and click on
- From the pop up dialogue, do a right click, go Hierarchy and select Default. Thereafter, do the following:
- Click on Labor Markets
- Click on Unemployment Persons, Number
- Select the following indicator: "Unemployment Rate, Percent". Click Apply and OK.
- For detailed instructions: Query: How to find the indicator for which I want data?
- To quickly find an indicator, country or time period, use the provided search box.
- Place cursor over the 'play' icon to see the graph change over time or select each year separately to view it.
- The system allows dragging and dropping variables between attributes (or by clicking on the wheel icon ) in the Data View pane for different results.